Let's Click Here !

Hi wanna be my VIP in my life?

Powered by Blogger.

Xie-Xie Ni !!!

Get this widget

My Brain

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 11(11)
Right Brain Dominance: 5(5)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

Wednesday 29 February 2012

When a student gave me this....

I'm touched......


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

5 comments:

  1. bukan hari guru kan hari ni? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm touched too... tu maksudnya, student sayang cikgu nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Dini,

    Adakah dini seorang cikgu? Mesti rasa berbaloi dengan segala penat lelah kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kan..rasa macam dihargai sangat....

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya sangat suka kalau org beri hadiah yang secara tiba-tiba...unexpected!!!!! terasa diriku berharga _pinjam kata2 loreal ye_hehe..nice to know u

    ReplyDelete