Let's Click Here !

Hi wanna be my VIP in my life?

Powered by Blogger.

Xie-Xie Ni !!!

Get this widget

My Brain

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 11(11)
Right Brain Dominance: 5(5)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Photo Entry....

Hooray! Amzar dapat pegang 1st teether.......(12 Sept 2011)



"Aisey....nak jatuh pulok mende alah ni....ermmmm..maintain..maintain....."




"Eh my mum is taking my photo ! Need to smile or not? Hmmmm...."




Ha ni pulak sarapan aku pagi ni (13 Sept 2011)....semalam rebus awal-awal sebelum tido 3 biji telur.....Sandwich Telur.......siap bawak bekal ke opis lagi.....makan time tea break......

Close-up sikit......

No comments:

Post a Comment